Wonderboy!! Wonderboy!!

Very interesting

I liked it. It was good, and pretty entertaining. In some parts, the message was vague, and the action was not clear. It was still good. I'm pretty sure that you got one of the lyrics wrong... in the part where it's talking about Young Nasty Man, it says with powers "countable?" to Wonderboy. I think that's what it said, anyhow, because it flashed on the screen so quickly. If that's the case, the lyrics are actually "with powers comparable to Wonderboy." I'm about 99 percent sure on that. Anyhow, great job! I like it a lot.

CU-Thanksgiving 06 CU-Thanksgiving 06

You guys still rule

I'm so happy to see the new CU! Thanks for the early Christmas end of the year gifty-thanks hooray =)

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Very cool, but I have to disagree on one thing.

Rob Dougan's music is awesome. I don't care if it's used a lot. But it's awesome. Using the iPod sequence was cool too, though. =)

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

I won three triple bars, which was awesome.

And I got three 7's and three single bars during my free spins, too. If only I could get so many free spins when I visit Las Vegas! Hah. My total winnings was 1,448.

good job.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Incredible

This is a very good game. You did well. The graphics are spot-on. And although I've never played Mario Sunshine or whatever it is. I don't get the point of Mario having a water rocket. But that's beside the point. The only thing is that the lag is unbearable sometimes, and then there was a HUGE problem with collission detection. Platforms you land on act like they were never there at all, and even at the start of some levels, when you spawn, you fall right through the ground to your untimely death.

I don't like to use HitTest, because it is not always spot-on. Which ever way you went to decide what the player could stand on, revamp that to make it a bit more reliable. Otherwise, this is an incredible remake of what I understand to be a great game. =)

String Avoider String Avoider

"Compulsive Hand Activities." - Nice.

I love this game. The physics are excellent, and the concept is very fresh. I had fun. But a word from the wise: don't play this game while drunk. It doesn't work that well at all. =) I made it to level 20 while drinking some left over Guinness Extra Stout, and I couldn't believe that. It was a challenge though. Good job guys. Excellent game. =)