Wonderboy!! Wonderboy!!

Very interesting

I liked it. It was good, and pretty entertaining. In some parts, the message was vague, and the action was not clear. It was still good. I'm pretty sure that you got one of the lyrics wrong... in the part where it's talking about Young Nasty Man, it says with powers "countable?" to Wonderboy. I think that's what it said, anyhow, because it flashed on the screen so quickly. If that's the case, the lyrics are actually "with powers comparable to Wonderboy." I'm about 99 percent sure on that. Anyhow, great job! I like it a lot.

CU-Thanksgiving 06 CU-Thanksgiving 06

You guys still rule

I'm so happy to see the new CU! Thanks for the early Christmas end of the year gifty-thanks hooray =)

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Very cool, but I have to disagree on one thing.

Rob Dougan's music is awesome. I don't care if it's used a lot. But it's awesome. Using the iPod sequence was cool too, though. =)

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

Like on the Guinness commercials...

This is BRILLIANT!

So happy to see more Bad Guys =)

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Awesome

Johnny Utah must be proud. =)

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Just the other day I watched the prequels.........

and I was thinking, hey, I can't wait til the next one. And this is brilliant. Can't wait for more from you. You've got lots of talent. hehe.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

This is perfect. Just what we've been needing!!!

I've often watched the Newgrounds logo over the years, and I've wondered when someone would finally develop the tank guy character. This is perfect. It definitely needs to be a series. You do such an excellent job. I love their personalities.... I just love it all. Great job man! Excellent work! =)

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Should be on network television.

This is brilliant. You did a fantastic job with transcripting the whole Old Wounds into this presentation. I am amazed. I never have read Old Wounds, but if I get the money to do so, I'm going to buy all of the novels that are available, and catch up. This is brilliant. I was wondering who in the world it might be... because Grevious seemed a little too strange, especially with the dialogue given. Anyhow, this is fantastic. This movie just goes to show that good animation doesn't have to involve anime style whatsoever. ;)

Great job my friend, great job.

AniMSN 72 AniMSN 72

The tongue dude should win.

Because he is simply awesome, and the other dude needs to die a horribly horrible death. Please. =)

Also, any admins who read this, when I went to write a review, SEVEN OF THE SAME DAMNED POP-UP AD POPPED-UP AND CAUSED MY SYSTEM TO CRASH!!!! AND I DON'T HAVE ANY SPYWARE ON MY MACHINE EITHER, SO FIX THE FREAKIN POP-UP CODE YOU JERKS!!! X(

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

This made me smile.

I love how your animation style is along the lines of Joe Murray. Awesome work here. This made me smile.